The library offers contact-free curbside pick-up to GMILCS cardholders during the library's operating hours. Contact-free curbside pick-up is easy! Here's how it works:
- Place a hold on any Merrimack item using the library catalog or by calling the library at 603-424-5021 (ext 101 or 102).
- You will be notified via email, phone call, or text (whichever method you selected when you initially signed up for your library card) when your items are ready. When you receive your notification, stop by the library!
- Pull up to the designated curbside parking spots in the library parking lot and call the library at 424-5021 (ext 101 or 102) to let staff know you've arrived.
- Library staff will bag and place your items in one of the numbered slots on the green bookshelf outside the library's main entrance. The bag will have the first 4 letters of your last name written on it.
- Pick up your items from the bookshelf, enjoy them, return when finished, and repeat the process!
How do I return items?
Remember that our 3 book drops are open for returns and that overdue fines will continue to be waived until further notice. Please note:
- Items may be returned to one of the library's 3 book drops; 2 of which are located in the library parking lot, and the other at the South Fire Station on Naticook Road.
- Library of Things items may not by returned through the book drops. Please return these items to the Circulation Desk inside the library building or call the library at 603-424-5021 (ext 101 or 102) to schedule a time for contact-free returns.
What if I cannot access the catalog, do not have a cell phone, or otherwise cannot follow these procedures?
Those with limited Internet/cell phone access or mobility impairments should call the library at 603-424-5021 to arrange additional accommodations.