The library offers curbside pick-up during the following times:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Here's how it works:
- Place a hold on any Merrimack item using the library catalog or by calling the library at 603-424-5021 (ext 101 or 102).
- You will be notified via email, phone call, or text (whichever method you selected when you initially signed up for your library card) when your items are ready. When you receive your notification, stop by the library!
- Pull up to the designated curbside parking spot in the library parking lot and call the library at 603-424-5021 (ext 101 or 102) to let staff know you've arrived.
- Have your library card or ID ready! Staff will bring your items out to your car and check your card/ID to make sure you are getting the correct items.
- Enjoy your items, return when finished, and repeat the process!
How do I return items?
Items may be returned inside the library at the Circulation Desk during operating hours, or at either of our external book drops, open 24/7. One of these book drops is located in the library's park lot, next to the shed, and the other is located at the South Fire Station on Naticook Road.
Library of Things items cannot by returned through the book drops. Please return these items inside the building at the Circulation Desk.
What if I cannot access the catalog, do not have a cell phone, or otherwise cannot follow these procedures?
Those without Internet/cell phone access or other limitations should call the library at 603-424-5021 to arrange additional accommodations.