The Library is excited to offer contact-less curbside pick-up to Merrimack Cardholders beginning Monday, June 15th! This move represents the initial stage of the gradual resumption of library services to increase access for the community.
Contact-less curbside pick-up is easy! Simply place a hold on any Merrimack item using the Library catalog or by calling the library at 424-5021. You will be notified via email, phone call, or text (whichever method you decided when you initially signed up for your Library card) when your items are ready. When you receive the notification that your items are ready, please call the Library at 424-5021 (x101 or 102, or press 4 during the automated attendant) to schedule an appointment to pick up your requested items. Click here to read the full procedures.
Remember that our 3 book drops are open for returns and that overdue fines will continue to be waived until further notice. Please note:
- Items must be returned to one of the Library's 3 book drops; 2 of which are located in the Library parking lot, and the other at the South Fire Station on Naticook Road.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours and will remain on your account until after the 72 hours has passed. Rest assured that no fines will accrue on these items during this time.
- Library kits such as gaming systems, cake pans, makerspace items, and other electronic devices may not by returned through the book drops. Please call the Library between the following hours to schedule a time for contact-less returns:
- Mon-Thur 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Fridays 10:00am to 5:00pm