What is an edible book? Your creation can be anything as long as it is (theoretically) edible and is somehow literature related. It could look like a book, be inspired by the content of a book, look like a book character or be based on a book’s text, but your edible book must be made (mostly) out of edible ingredients – props are alright (such as the frying pan in the picture).
Entries will be voted on by visiting patrons, and the top three winners will receive delicious prizes!
- 1st place winner will receive a gift card to Buckley’s café
- 2nd place will receive a Bite Me! Cupcakes giftcard
- 3rd place will receive a basket full of baking goodies
- Winning professional entries will receive a fun, gag-prize!
Everyone is welcome to participate; children, adults, and groups or families. Have fun and be creative! Please register.
Edible Book Contest Rules
1. Everyone can participate.
2. Entries must be book related.
3. Entries must be made mostly out of edible ingredients.
4. Entries must be submitted in the Klumpp Room on Saturday, July 21, 2018, between 10:00-10:30.
5. Voting will take place by visiting patrons.
6. Winners will be announced in the Klumpp Room at 12:30. Winners do not need to be present to collect their prize.
Registration is helpful in planning. Please write the title of your book and if you are a professional in the “Allergies or other needs” field when registering. You can register the day of the event as well!
Let’s have some fun!