Please register online at MyLocalWorkshop.org with the RSVP Code 975919.
Parents, is your child heading to college soon? Don’t miss this FREE workshop!
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Planning workshop what will focus in high school freshman, sophomores, and juniors.
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family isn’t eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost effective basis -- without putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than you state school
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
of KBR Retirement & College Solutions.